Friday 7 March 2014

Happy Dots makes for a happy Irideroad.

Hey!!

If you saw my post yesterday about Red Dots Cycling you'll know how awesome they are, if not click here.

A few minutes after posting to my blog and Twitter I received a tweet from Red Dots Cycling.


As you can see were very happy about my post, which in return made me happy.
They later Tweeted again expressing their good mood to all of their Twitter followers, its nice to be appreciated.


Now, I've only been doing this a few days and to already have a few likes on Facebook and over 100 page views in such a short amount of time is awesome, i thank you all so much for being a part of Irideroad and being here from the beginning, hopefully you'll still be here in he next few months to see things progress into something epic.


More to come later,

Stay Flemish.

No comments:

Post a Comment