Sunday 2 March 2014

Hi there peleton.

Hi guys,

So at last i'm starting my blog.
I've been planning to do something like this for a while now and seeing as i'm totally free at the moment i have the time to start.

Irideroad is my "thing"

For the last few years almost everything I've done has had that name in it somewhere, it is me, but everything you don't usually see. Its like  split personality, there's Jordan, then there's Irideroad. The fanatic, passionate, less boring and more energetic me.


What you can expect. (Sort of?!)

Personal posts, i'll try not to get too emotional.
Bikes... Bikes... Bikes
Riders, hoping to do a rider highlight thing where i'll focus on a Oldie, Upcoming and a Present Pro.
Fashion, not my strongest point, but... I know a wrong fitting jersey.
News, riders, tours, bikes, doping... Anything that catches my eye really.
Coffee, lots of coffee.


I have designs waiting to be seen for tees and for walls, lovely images for you to view. Stories to hear, links to share and who knows what else right now.

So please feel free to follow me here...
Facebook: RidewithI
Twitter: IRideRoad
Instagram: IRideRoad
Outlook: irideroad@outlook.com

So you're completely up to date.

Thanks for reading,

Stay Flemish, Life is a headwind.

Irideroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment